DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

post crash repair, no video

brently2003

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic Pro, broke the ribbon cable to the gimbal, and the mount that holds the camera/gimbal onto the drone. I replaced the mount and ribbon cable yesterday, and in the process I broke the ribbon cables on the forward sensor things. When I turn it on I get a Vision System Error, which I assume is from that, but I also get no video on the screen. Gimbal moves and operates like it should, and after a little research, the video data comes from the silver cable, correct? I ordered a new silver cable, and just want to make sure that the drone will fly with the Vision System Error.

It will fly with the vision sensor error. If you want to get rid of that message and not fix the root problem, just fly in sport mode.

Yes, silver cable is the video cable.

I crashed my Mavic Pro, broke the ribbon cable to the gimbal, and the mount that holds the camera/gimbal onto the drone. I replaced the mount and ribbon cable yesterday, and in the process I broke the ribbon cables on the forward sensor things. When I turn it on I get a Vision System Error, which I assume is from that, but I also get no video on the screen. Gimbal moves and operates like it should, and after a little research, the video data comes from the silver cable, correct? I ordered a new silver cable, and just want to make sure that the drone will fly with the Vision System Error.
Have you solved the issue with replacing the silver cable? I have a similar problem. But the gimbal does not move.
Actually there was video feed and gimbal was moving before replacing the gimbal but now not.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian