DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Power Bank Adapter Not Working

boredom.is.me

Reactions
Is there anything special I'm supposed to do to get this thing to work? I got my MA2 about two weeks ago and never had to use it. I was being lazy and didn't want to get my phone charger from the car. That's when I realized that the power bank adapter wasn't working. There's no hidden button or something is there?

Is there anything special I'm supposed to do to get this thing to work? I got my MA2 about two weeks ago and never had to use it. I was being lazy and didn't want to get my phone charger from the car. That's when I realized that the power bank adapter wasn't working. There's no hidden button or something is there?
No hidden button, just the same power button you use to power on the AC when it's inserted. To use the power adapter, you must turn on the battery the same way you turn on the aircraft.

from what I've read and what I did..you have to charge the battery with the single charger the first time it's charged..not the power bank.. is that the question?

Reactions: pelagic_one
from what I've read and what I did..you have to charge the battery with the single charger the first time it's charged..not the power bank.. is that the question?
No, he was asking how to use the power bank adapter to charge his phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d