DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Power Eye

Seems to be aimed squarely at the I2 but seems light on spec in some areas.

Doesn't have the CineSD capability so can it "drain" the sensor quick enough with the lovely 4/3 system?

Satnav is GPS/Beidou. Seems like they have a subsidy from the government? Beidou? Seriously? GPS+GLONASS and then add Galileo. Sure. But Beidou? By the the time Beidou has a complete constellation, the drone will be worn out and shelved...

Top speed is 65 km/hr which is 30 km/hr slower than the Inspire.

A "lite" contender to the I2.

That said, it may fit a lot of budgets that can't go for the I2.

Received a reply from PowerVision... They have a camera and an FPV on their drone. But they can't display both views on one screen like the I2. That is a bummer

Last edited:
Received a reply from PowerVision... They have a camera and an FPV on there drone. But they can't display both views on one screen like the I2. That is a bummer

You can have it Right.
You can have it Fast.
You can have it Cheap.

Pick two.

Doesn't have the CineSD capability so can it "drain" the sensor quick enough with the lovely 4/3 system?

Satnav is GPS/Beidou. Seems like they have a subsidy from the government? Beidou? Seriously? GPS+GLONASS and then add Galileo. Sure. But Beidou? By the the time Beidou has a complete constellation, the drone will be worn out and shelved...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously don't know what you are talking about:

BeiDou Navigation Satellite System: China's More Accurate Version of GPS Nears Completion

Powereye also beats I2 on flight time.....

Proud owner of a copy!

Hi Alan,

How do you think the micro 4/3" camera on the PowerEye compares to the 1" sensor on the Mavic 2 Pro? As I understand the Mavic outputs RAW, but how does the dynamic range compare, both for 4k video and stills (16MP vs 20MP)?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925