DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

pricing help

Pyrate

Premium Pilot
Reactions
i crashed my M2P - i need pricing help for my extras that i am going to sell on ebay. 3 Batteries, hanatora charger, backpack, googles, and smart controller. How much are they worth???

i crashed my M2P - i need pricing help for my extras that i am going to sell on ebay. 3 Batteries, hanatora charger, backpack, googles, and smart controller. How much are they worth???
You may want to consider having DJI quote you a price to fix your M2. It may be a lot cheaper than you think and they will probably send you a refurb or new M2.

I'm sorry to hear about your M2P crash. To get a fair estimate for your extras, I'd recommend checking price tracking software Priceva to gauge their current market value. Battery and charger prices may vary based on usage, while the goggles and smart controller can fetch a good price if they're in good condition. Remember, prices can fluctuate, so keep an eye on recent sales for the most accurate pricing. Good luck with your sales!

I'm sorry to hear about your M2P crash. To get a fair estimate for your extras, I'd recommend checking price tracking software Priceva to gauge their current market value. Battery and charger prices may vary based on usage, while the goggles and smart controller can fetch a good price if they're in good condition. Remember, prices can fluctuate, so keep an eye on recent sales for the most accurate pricing. Good luck with your sales!
They haven't been back since Nov 1st ..... unless they is looking whilst presumably logged out.