DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem getting out of Quick Shots?

KRK

Reactions
Once I got into Quick Shots I can not go back to taking photos or vedio withough landing and talking off again. Anyone else having this issue?

have you tried to tap red X icon on phone screen? pause button on controller? switch to sport mode also cancel quick shot, as far as I understand.

Thanks, I press the red on the app, but I have not tried the button on the controller or sport mode. Good idea, I should have thought of that.

As @rbtmckny said and from the manual:

Exiting QuickShots
Toggle the Flight Mode switch to S-mode or T-mode to exit QuickShots anytime during shooting (when Multiple Flight Modes is enabled in DJI GO 4). Press the Flight Pause button on the remote controller or tap in DJI GO 4 or for the emergency brake.

As @rbtmckny said and from the manual:

Exiting QuickShots
Toggle the Flight Mode switch to S-mode or T-mode to exit QuickShots anytime during shooting (when Multiple Flight Modes is enabled in DJI GO 4). Press the Flight Pause button on the remote controller or tap in DJI GO 4 or for the emergency brake.
Thanks, DJI GO 4 cancel button is the only one I remembered from the manual. I will try the others

Once I got into Quick Shots I can not go back to taking photos or vedio withough landing and talking off again. Anyone else having this issue?
Just flip the switch to Sport mode ... instantly kills any automated function.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty