DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

problem with the horizon on my videos

Patrick Bergeron

Reactions
With the last flights I did with the mini I have problems with the horizon which does not seem straight.
I did a recalibration of the gimbal but it didn't change anything.
Do you have any idea how to fix the problem?

An exemple:

There are manual adjustments in the app for that... There are videos on YT that illustrate this.. though it's possible that you have an issue that may require repair, scan the other threads if needed that will come up in the search noted in the previous msg.

There are manual adjustments in the app for that... There are videos on YT that illustrate this.. though it's possible that you have an issue that may require repair, scan the other threads if needed that will come up in the search noted in the previous msg.
I take it those adjustments are only available for the larger drones and not the Mini? I have a Mini1 and only have two parameters I can adjust relating to the gimbal: pitch speed and damping. Nothing manually adjustable for horizon levelling.

I take it those adjustments are only available for the larger drones and not the Mini? I have a Mini1 and only have two parameters I can adjust relating to the gimbal: pitch speed and damping. Nothing manually adjustable for horizon leveling.
View this video and see if the suggested settings resolves the issue.
It may also depend on the version of firmware or DJI Fly your using. If for some reason you've chosen not to upgrade these items, they may not be available. As I am not sure whether these options were there at the beginning.

Reactions: scro
View this video and see if the suggested settings resolves the issue.
It may also depend on the version of firmware or DJI Fly your using. If for some reason you've chosen not to upgrade these items, they may not be available. As I am not sure whether these options were there at the beginning.
Aha... thanks for that! I didn't realise there was a manual adjustment for the gimbal calibration. My MM1's gimbal sits fairly level so I've never needed to play about with calibrating it. Good to know for if it ever does need some correction dialling in to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123