DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems Firmware?

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
Good everyone, I hope you can help me with this problem, I have pitifully updated the firmware of the Mavic Mini to 0600.

A few moments ago I flew the drone behaved weird out of nowhere the drone went to a direction and at that time the joysticks were centered, I make the clarification that the drone was calibrated and the RC. then re download the firmware and did the same thing again, check the logs in Airdata and the drone did not present any interference problem or anything like that.

Can you download the firmware old version somehow :(? in DJI Assistant it doesn't let you do it anymore....

Hello everyone, I would like to know your opinion if this problem was mine or if it is a firmware problem.

I was flying today and there comes a time that I left the drone stable without moving it or anything and out of nowhere the drone moved alone to a direction that I did not move with the joysticks immediately back to the point of origin.

Then I checked the logs and everything was fine, the compass was not interfered, the IMU was calibrated just today and the RC is not out of calibration, does anyone know what could have been?

Not without seeing your flight data.

Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

Exactly it is when the battery is about 70% that if you notice in the log the drone grabs a direction and the joysticks are not being touched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly it is when the battery is about 70% that if you notice in the log the drone grabs a direction and the joysticks are not being touched.
I see some slight movement from about 7:02.8 till 7:05.8 when your drone drifted 1.5 metres over 3 seconds without any corresponding joystick input.
Before then and afterwards, the drone held position quite well whenever it was hovering.
I can't see any reason or cause for the slight movement.

Veo un ligero movimiento desde aproximadamente las 7: 02.8 hasta las 7: 05.8 cuando su dron se desvió 1,5 metros durante 3 segundos sin ninguna entrada de joystick correspondiente.
Antes y después, el dron mantuvo su posición bastante bien cuando estaba flotando.
No veo ninguna razón o causa para el ligero movimiento.
But is it normal? When I realized that the drone was drifting it was going with speed as if someone had moved the joystick, if I do not realize in time the drone would have continued drifting.

But is it normal? When I realized that the drone was drifting it was going with speed as if someone had moved the joystick, if I do not realize in time the drone would have continued drifting.
The original Mini used to wander a little more than the more expensive drones, so this was probably normal.
When you gave it some joystick input, it stopped the wandering and the drone was holding position properly.

The hovering precision shown in the specifications is:
Hovering Accuracy Range Horizontal: ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning).

Perhaps it would have corrected itself if you just left at another second?

The original Mini used to wander a little more than the more expensive drones, so this was probably normal.
When you gave it some joystick input, it stopped the wandering and the drone was holding position properly.

The hovering precision shown in the specifications is:
Hovering Accuracy Range Horizontal: ±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning).

Perhaps it would have corrected itself if you just left at another second?
Oh I see, so you mean it's not dangerous for the mavic mini to have a little drift? what I mean is that in case it drifts a little this can't lead to losing the drone completely?

Oh I see, so you mean it's not dangerous for the mavic mini to have a little drift? what I mean is that in case it drifts a little this can't lead to losing the drone completely?
If it's only small distances, it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Th3DroneroGT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S