DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Problems posting video

Satchs02

Reactions
I am trying to post a video on this forum, but my trial and error method isn't working. Please help. I have posted on youtube but when I try to copy to this forum i get invalid file error. I have read previous post about this, saying to copy link Is the link like the title of video, mine is 1-3p-21

I am trying to post a video on this forum, but my trial and error method isn't working. Please help. I have posted on youtube but when I try to copy to this forum i get invalid file error. I have read previous post about this, saying to copy link Is the link like the title of video, mine is 1-3p-21
You cannot post a video file, but you can post the internet address which is a link to the file.
One simple way is to right-click on the top of the video and click on Copy URL, then paste that link here.

Reactions: Thomas B
It can be a little tricky as the menu for posting videos is hidden, then shown as an icon.

As per the illustration below, first click on the three dots to bring up a hidden menu. Once you've done that you'll see a relatively non-descript icon that represents "media". Click on that. A dialog box will come up that will allow you to paste your YouTube URL inside it and provide a description. That should take care of the issue

1610390537659.png

It can be a little tricky as the menu for posting videos is hidden, then shown as an icon.

As per the illustration below, first click on the three dots to bring up a hidden menu. Once you've done that you'll see a relatively non-descript icon that represents "media". Click on that. A dialog box will come up that will allow you to paste your YouTube URL inside it and provide a description. That should take care of the issue

View attachment 121496

Followed your reply, but kept getting message that URL wasn't embedded. I'm not sure about the URL, is that fairly long, what is description. As you can tell my tech skills are limited

Just go to your YouTube channel to see your videos and click on the one you want to post for details. In the details there should be an area to see and copy the link to your clipboard. Do that- copy the link. Then just bring it here to post as shown above.

Reactions: Thomas B
Just go to your YouTube channel to see your videos and click on the one you want to post for details. In the details there should be an area to see and copy the link to your clipboard. Do that- copy the link. Then just bring it here to post as shown above.
Thank you so much, it worked.
Everyone on this forum is so helpful for those of us who have any questions about anything

Thank you so much, it worked.
Everyone on this forum is so helpful for those of us who have any questions about anything
You're welcome.
I'm so happy to see green and blue skies and that you could finally post your video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErieSkyPixel