DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with DJI registration and Refresh

Former Member

Reactions
Just a heads up to those for you who are buying, registering, and trying to buy Refresh for your new drones. DJI is absolutely swamped with new orders, so their registration might bog down and not complete until new orders slow down a little bit. Same goes for Refresh, if you try to buy it and the Paypal link times out, it just means that they are flooded with requests.

This happened to me last year when I bought (preordered) my first Mavic. The Paypal link wouldnt work for a few days and I was freaking out because I didnt want to lose my place in line, and if I was able to register, I didnt want 48 hours to expire before I was able to buy Refresh.

Dont panic. DJI understands that their links are not working, and you will be able to buy your Refresh well into next week, as long as you explain to them on chat that the Paypal link was not working. You will not need to go through the proof that is required of others who have their drone for many weeks and are trying to buy Refresh. Worst case, you can always use the following link if you waited too long to buy Refresh, and it's not too laborious a process to prove airworthiness.

DJI_Care Customer Upload Information

Last edited:
Good info. Didn't a similar load on the system happen on xmas when a bunch of new presents were opened. Servers crashed then I recall.

Reactions: Former Member
looks like we know how to take down china in the event of a cyber war,,just buy loads of their drones and register them.:)

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranger 7