DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 PSA: Save the Corps

ThatBeardedDroneGuy

Part 107 Bubba
Premium Pilot
Reactions
We have a labor dispute ongoing which has disrupted our 112-year-old volunteer lifesaving corps. A friend of mine lives at the beach (I'm a townie) and she suggested I put something together to help reach out to people. I kept it simple and moody. This is the result.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think you did a great job. Perhaps add a shot closer of a family having fun together on the beach, not paying close attention as their three year old toddler wanders away toward the water.
After all, what your group is doing is all about people, so you need to drive that point home. Maybe a closer shot with hand helds? After all, the audience doesn’t care how it was shot, they want a poignant story.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Very nice. Sentimental music definitely helps convey the mood. I absolutely agree with PHZ . . . it would help tell the story.

We have a labor dispute ongoing which has disrupted our 112-year-old volunteer lifesaving corps. A friend of mine lives at the beach (I'm a townie) and she suggested I put something together to help reach out to people. I kept it simple and moody. This is the result.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice, should work. Labor dispute disrupting such a helpful place how?

I think the gist of it comes down to labor law. Paid lifeguards can't volunteer. Apparently guards were working on their own time but the city had to pay them anyway. Someone filed a lawsuit and now the sides are pitted against each other and talks have broken down. No idea which side filed but it got the Feds involved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01