DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Psatha: A small paradise next to Athens 4Kᵁᴴᴰ

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hello friends.
An excursion to the most beautiful beach of the Corinthian gulf. A small paradise next to Athens.

Another great video!

Reactions: Tasos GR
wow that water has an amazing color Tasos. If it were not salty one could drink it ? Very nice place to stay, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

@Tasos GR - what a beautiful area to fly around. Even though I don't what you said, you have the voice of a narrator. It fit very well with the video.

Last edited:
  • Love
Hello friends.
An excursion to the most beautiful beach of the Corinthian gulf. A small paradise next to Athens.

Delightful, as always. In Greece, all you have to do is to put up your camera and it is beautiful . The lady in the black swim suit had had too much souvlaki, and the underwater scene is comical - you are almost bursting your guts. But all kidding aside, it is another beautiful slide of a beautiful country.

Dale
Miami

• Haha
Another great video!
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Have a wonderful day!! ??

wow that water has an amazing color Tasos. If it were not salty one could drink it ? Very nice place to stay, thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul! Have a wonderful day!! ??

@Tasos GR - what a beautiful area to fly around. Even though I don't what you said, you have the voice of a narrator. It fit very well with the video.
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, really appreciated! Have a wonderful day!! ??

Delightful, as always. In Greece, all you have to do is to put up your camera and it is beautiful . The lady in the black swim suit had had too much souvlaki, and the underwater scene is comical - you are almost bursting your guts. But all kidding aside, it is another beautiful slide of a beautiful country.

Dale
Miami
Lol!! Thank you my friend Dale for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Have a wonderful day!! ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute