DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchased in Singapore. Live in Texas!

whirleybird

Reactions
Hi all, we purchased a Mavic Pro as a back-up drone while filming in Singapore. Does anyone know if we'll be able to use it here in the US? Upon returning, we purchased a DJI charger with the correct plug, but neither of our two batteries will charge. One light on each battery just blinks periodically but no charge. Are the batteries specific to a region? Is the drone specific to the region? Thoughts? Thank you!

firstly welcome to the forum
where you purchased the drone from has no bearing on where you intend to fly it ,until the moment you first register it to your DJI account by linking it to your E mail address
but if it is indeed an original Mavic Pro the battery situation is probably because of the amount of time they have been idle since they were manurfactured the Mavic Pro has been out of production for a very long time

Reactions: Cafguy and MA2 317
I left my phantom unused for a long time after I broke the camera off. The batteries did the same as yours when I finally got a new camera installed. I just left them on the charger for a long time and they finally charged. Worth a try but probably wont come back. Mine did

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13