DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about djgo vrs go4.

laura schlenker

Reactions
Ok. I still am running the original go3 app that I've had every since I got the mavic.Im getting goggles and Crystal sky. I'm assuming when I get the CS. It will have go 4 already so I will be forced to go to Go4? My question is will I run into Any of the restrictions that people are trying to avoid or is it only the firmware that will cause the unwanted restrictions. I'm on .900 firmware.

Ok. I still am running the original go3 app that I've had every since I got the mavic.Im getting goggles and Crystal sky. I'm assuming when I get the CS. It will have go 4 already so I will be forced to go to Go4? My question is will I run into Any of the restrictions that people are trying to avoid or is it only the firmware that will cause the unwanted restrictions. I'm on .900 firmware.

Yes. The restrictions are based on your firmware. Roll back your firmware to .700 or .400 to avoid those restrictions.

Thank you im not sure how to do that at all! So if inwere tp instal go4 on my tablet right now and delete the old go 3 app, my bird would act exactly the same? The reason I want to stay on .900 firmware is i was told it works freer with the goggles.

Thank you im not sure how to do that at all! So if inwere tp instal go4 on my tablet right now and delete the old go 3 app, my bird would act exactly the same? The reason I want to stay on .900 firmware is i was told it works freer with the goggles.

Firmware .700 works perfectly well with the goggles. Check here to learn how to rollback your firmware.

How to rollback Mavic firmware

It's not difficult and well worth the effort (if you don't want the restrictions or wish to have the ability to modify your parameters).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet