DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question regarding Quickshot Mode

Isaac94

Reactions
So today i managed to try few of the modes inside Quickshot, one obvious thing i notice when i play back the video after its recorded, is that there is music in it and the speed is somehow fast and slow, for the music part i can choose No Music. But im confused about the speed, ive seen tutorial and that when they do quickshot, their video is all at the standard normal speed throughout the effect, but when i play back mine its fast and at certain point slow, then fast, how can i make it constant at normal speed ?

It'sook like you are viewing the cached copy of the footage saved in your phone/tablet instead of the actual footage saved on SD card or Air's internal memory.

You are looking at a clip made by autoedit in the Go4 app.

Download the actual footage off your SD card or internal memory.

Reactions: Mike Shock
This is at DJI Go App at work. It makes these automatic videos for you. You can find complete footage in cache and original footage in SD card.

So today i managed to try few of the modes inside Quickshot, one obvious thing i notice when i play back the video after its recorded, is that there is music in it and the speed is somehow fast and slow, for the music part i can choose No Music. But im confused about the speed, ive seen tutorial and that when they do quickshot, their video is all at the standard normal speed throughout the effect, but when i play back mine its fast and at certain point slow, then fast, how can i make it constant at normal speed ?
On a related topic ... I discovered today that when I turn ON the “multiple flight modes” switch under main controller settings I can no longer see the intelligent flight modes icon on the home screen and can not select intelligent modes. Seems backwards, but the DJI tech support had no explanation. When the switch is OFF I can access intelligent modes?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair