DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question : Smart Controller - Mavic 2 Pro

HerronSkyView

Reactions
Hi, I've got a question about my smart controller. When I change batteries sometimes I'll lose the information on the controller screen where it will just show the camera image and none of the altitude, battery level, map, histogram are all gone, just shows the camera image. When this happens, how do I get back to the data on screen?

Thanks,
Dan Herron
www.herronskyview.com

Yes I’ve seen this, not sure if it’s a fault or a feature. I’ve also had it happen when the drone is flying. I’ve suspected that I may have touched something (a button or the screen) but have not determined what that might be yet. I think u just press the BACK button and it will return. It may be a bit like when u click on an image in a document on yr computer, a pop up window appears. Click BACK is a bit like ESC on a MAC. The other SC ”feature” is that the Go4 app will crash for no know reason, u look down and yr back at the opening screen. Like the thing u observed, these are not serious issues, u still have full control over the M2P. Just open the App again (or back click) & u’ll be fully operational in seconds. Don’t waste yr time returning it to DJI. I did & nothing changed after it was returned.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair