DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question

D-Rosin

Reactions
To use drone with cellphone Only, I just switch it over from WIFI to Bluetooth?

Just want to do this to set up camera & video record setting. Then these setting will be the same when I Hook up my Remote controller to the cellphone right?
To fly the drone?

To use drone with cellphone Only, I just switch it over from WIFI to Bluetooth?

Just want to do this to set up camera & video record setting. Then these setting will be the same when I Hook up my Remote controller to the cellphone right?
To fly the drone?
i think you are getting a little confused my friend there is no bluetooth involved ,the drone either connects to the controller directly using occusync or you can switch it to wifi to connect it to your phone or tablet to fly it without the controller the controller is connected to the display by a cable when it is in use

i think you are getting a little confused my friend there is no bluetooth involved ,the drone either connects to the controller directly using occusync or you can switch it to wifi to connect it to your phone or tablet to fly it without the controller the controller is connected to the display by a cable when it is in use
Yes my bad so wifi, i can use my cellphone? if i wanted to use this to set up my drone camera and video options will these settings stay the same, when i take it off wifi, to connect controller to my cellphone to go fly?

You use the phone as your controller via Wi-Fi between phone and AC, or the remote as the controller via occusync between RC and AC and USB between RC and phone running app. It isn't like P3 Standard where RC to phone was wireless.

If you go with the Wi-Fi route, your height and distance will be limited. So will they be limited if you fly with RC but not connected to app.

when you set the options most of them are stored in the drone itself , i cant really comment on just using you phone to make those changes as it is not something i have ever done sorry but i do not want to misinform you

Reactions: D-Rosin
thanks for the help every one

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus