DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Quick shot of the beautiful Rousham House and Gardens.

twickers14

Reactions
Perfect Autumn day with temp at 23C-would you believe it on 9 October in England? Up in the Cotswolds and visited this lovely house with brilliant gardens that even Monty Don (a top British TV gardener) said was one of his top places to visit-he’s not wrong. Anyway quietly popped up and snapped a pic of the house and surrounding gardens.dji_fly_20231009_143438_669_1696858492175_photo.jpeg

Perfect Autumn day with temp at 23C-would you believe it on 9 October in England? Up in the Cotswolds and visited this lovely house with brilliant gardens that even Monty Don (a top British TV gardener) said was one of his top places to visit-he’s not wrong. Anyway quietly popped up and snapped a pic of the house and surrounding gardens.View attachment 169055
Nice shot Twickers! 👍 I’ll be over in the Cotswolds next year, so hoping to get some similar shots - and similar weather 😊

Nice shot Twickers! 👍 I’ll be over in the Cotswolds next year, so hoping to get some similar shots - and similar weather 😊
Many thanks. You’ll love the Cotswolds. May I ask where you are based-maybe the US? Only reason I ask is that you’ve got to visit Aynhoe House-it’s owned and operated by Restoration Hardware (RH) and it is splendid. Did not dare fly there but got a shot from the rear of the property.
IMG_1226.jpeg

Many thanks. You’ll love the Cotswolds. May I ask where you are based-maybe the US? Only reason I ask is that you’ve got to visit Aynhoe House-it’s owned and operated by Restoration Hardware (RH) and it is splendid. Did not dare fly there but got a shot from the rear of the property.
View attachment 169079
Hi, I’m based in Perth Australia, from Glasgow originally and my wife is from Swindon and loves the Cotswolds. We will be in the UK next year visiting our old stomping grounds!

Reactions: twickers14
Hi, I’m based in Perth Australia, from Glasgow originally and my wife is from Swindon and loves the Cotswolds. We will be in the UK next year visiting our old stomping grounds!
Have fun and check out Aynhoe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor