DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick shots with the go4 app

John price

Reactions
Hi l fly the mp1 using the go 4 app. My question is while in quick shots mode l try the rocket. So l set up the shot select myself so now am in the green square press go countdown starts and begins to move. It starts out normaly problem is after about 3 secs it speeds up and slows down to normal speed right before the mission ends. It does the same with helix and dronie. Can any tell me how to make it move normally. Thanks

Hi l fly the mp1 using the go 4 app. My question is while in quick shots mode l try the rocket. So l set up the shot select myself so now am in the green square press go countdown starts and begins to move. It starts out normaly problem is after about 3 secs it speeds up and slows down to normal speed right before the mission ends. It does the same with helix and dronie. Can any tell me how to make it move normally. Thanks

I’m thinking that this Is the normal behaviour. The acceleration and deceleration results in a smoother video effect. But I’m not sure about this - just guessing.

I’ll make a note to test it the next time I fly my Mavic Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman