DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Rainy sunrise over Baltimore

Your video was short but well done. Not sure what you used to edit your photos, but I would suggest if you are using Lightroom or Photoshop or both, that you drop down into the Geometry correction and try it. You will find that the automatic works well to straighten buildings which are not at the center of the field of view. "Vertical" works best, but will crop the photo somewhat. It avoids that tipping tall building or church steeple which often get into my shots.

Your video was short but well done. Not sure what you used to edit your photos, but I would suggest if you are using Lightroom or Photoshop or both, that you drop down into the Geometry correction and try it. You will find that the automatic works well to straighten buildings which are not at the center of the field of view. "Vertical" works best, but will crop the photo somewhat. It avoids that tipping tall building or church steeple which often get into my shots.
Thanks, that's a good call. I usually just do really quick adjustments since my photos mainly just go to social media, so I haven't really dug into ways to deal with the "bowing" effect that the Air2S (and most non-outrageously-expensive wide-angle lenses) seems prone to, so now I know where to find that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d