DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Rare Night Very High Altitude "Small Planet" Air2S, Looks like Aurora Borealis, Edit: 2 more small planets added

cgmaxed

Reactions
Air2S w hacked altitude takes flight to aprox 4000ft and takes spherical panorama, then immediately descends. Shot at 3:30am when no manned Air Traffic in area. Area constantly monitored with FlightRadar24 App. Unknown Pilot, shared the panorama Image with me via E-mail. I converted it to a small planet. Please do not make VLOS and Altitude comments. I didn't take the pic. He will never see your comments anyway. Just Enjoy the rare view from above. My Thanks, to another member who posted how to make small or little planets, or whatever they call them. IMAGINE THE BLACK AS BEING WATER AND THE LIT AREAS BEING COUNTRIES AND LINES BEING BRIDGES.
Air2S High Altitude Night Small Planet.jpg
EDIT: ADDITIONS - 1st is Full Moon at AM Twilight, 2nd is Above the Clouds center Exposion.Air2s Small Planet w Moon in Morning Twilight.jpgUntitled_Panorama-3.jpg

Last edited:
Tell your friend it's irresponsible to make the Kessel run in 12 parsecs.
I think his friend has taken enough of these. Waiver? Who knows. He posted one ealier, but this one looks better than the last one. But, yeah. Don't post any more. People get a little sensitive around here about VLOS and Altitude limits. It would make a great poster though.

Reactions: dirkclod
"His Friend" is dangerous

Air2S w hacked altitude takes flight to aprox 4000ft and takes spherical panorama, then immediately descends. Shot at 3:30am when no manned Air Traffic in area. Area constantly monitored with FlightRadar24 App. Unknown Pilot, shared the panorama Image with me via E-mail. I converted it to a small planet. Please do not make VLOS and Altitude comments. I didn't take the pic. He will never see your comments anyway. Just Enjoy the rare view from above. My Thanks, to another member who posted how to make small or little planets, or whatever they call them. IMAGINE THE BLACK AS BEING WATER AND THE LIT AREAS BEING COUNTRIES AND LINES BEING BRIDGES.
View attachment 133878
EDIT: ADDITIONS - 1st is Full Moon at AM Twilight, 2nd is Above the Clouds center Exposion.View attachment 133886View attachment 133887

wow how the bijesus did you( sorry not you)manage to get a drone to get that high without hitting the ISS ?? Anyway the pictures are awesome!!

wow how the bijesus did you( sorry not you)manage to get a drone to get that high without hitting the ISS ?? Anyway the pictures are awesome!!
Nasa helped coordinate the flight and schedule a launch window in which the drone was able to avoid the ISS. ??

I think his friend has taken enough of these. Waiver? Who knows. He posted one ealier, but this one looks better than the last one. But, yeah. Don't post any more. People get a little sensitive around here about VLOS and Altitude limits. It would make a great poster though.
Why are the moderators allowing these posts to continue. As long as we give these people attention, they will continue putting our legal activities at risk

Reactions: Kentucky Ranger
Gullible much? You are being pranked!

BTW, I really like the little planets! It’s great to see some nighttime shots. Very nice work.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242