DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC connection issue

adfac

Reactions
I can connect and fly with virtual joysticks on wifi but I can not connect to the RC direct. The go 4 app won’t complete the connection process. I can’t get past #3 of the 4 steps. However I can connect direct by pressing the 3 controller buttons at the same time. I get green on the RC and blinking green on the aircraft but it says it is “disconnected” and i have no controls. I’m on day 3 with this and really frustrated. If anyone has any idea of what is going on I would surely appreciate some feedback. I’m using an iPhone 6+ and I’ve pretty much tried everything I can think of. Thanks for any help.

How are you cabled from the Phone to the RC? If you are using the USB port in the middle of the RC then you must unplug the top left lightning connection cable.

Yeah. I did everything I could think of. Finally got in a chat with DJI this morning and they agreed something was wrong with the RC. So I took the whole unit back and exchanged it for a different one. The new one works just fine. Definitely was a DJI problem with the RC Controller. Thanks Gorm for the response.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67