DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro - DJI Fly load automatically

Roberto Smera

Reactions
Hello,
How to avoid DJI Fly app to load automatically when the RC Pro is turned on?
Thanks in advance.

Hello,
How to avoid DJI Fly app to load automatically when the RC Pro is turned on?
Thanks in advance.
I suspect that it is hardware programmed to do so by DJI for use with DJI Fly for our convenience. It isn't intended to be used as an Android tablet for other purposes than flying with the M3 and Air 2S, and associated actions. Unlikely you can override that.

Better question is why you would want to avoid it loading automatically? You can keep swiping up on the bottom of the screen from the Fly app while it is loading to return to the Android Home Page within seconds anyway. I'm sure you can also unload it from there, too, if necessary.

Reactions: Roberto Smera
I suspect that it is hardware programmed to do so by DJI for use with DJI Fly for our convenience. It isn't intended to be used as an Android tablet for other purposes than flying with the M3 and Air 2S, and associated actions. Unlikely you can override that.

Better question is why you would want to avoid it loading automatically?
You can keep swiping up on the bottom of the screen from the Fly app while it is loading to return to the Android Home Page within seconds anyway. I'm sure you can also unload it from there, too, if necessary.

I will disable the app auto loading in order to try to fix the location issue I'm having with my RC Pro, as per this topic instructions: RC Pro "Locating" Function. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please let me know. Thank you all.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986