DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro M3 Disconnects and Screen Freeze

NCDroneEdits

Reactions
Site
www.instagram.com
Hi all - has anyone figured out how to fix or what is going on with the RC Controller - latest firmware on both the controller and M3 as well as DJI Fly all up to date (honestly this has been occurring more and more severely after the new firmwares). What happens - RC disconnect with forced RTH, RC signal interference warnings, and screen freezing for 30sec at a time where I get no live feed at all. I am in farmland no building no towers no one even has internet or wifi out here. I am super close to the M3 when this happens 250 feet in the air right out in front of me. I also have an Air2s use that I use with the RC Pro and no issues what so ever? So is it the remote or the M3? I know that the M3 and Air2s run on different firmwares on the remote so I am thinking it is the new RC Pro firmware for the M3? I am digging out the old reg controller and going to fly the M3 around in the exact spot etc that I had disconnects to see. Will report back. But it is super frustrating to have upgraded to 2 really expensive pieces of DJI hardware for them to perform terribly like this. I have sent a message to DJI support to get crickets back - uncool.

I had similar disconnects and opened a ticket with DJI. Couldn’t even complete a compass calibration without disconnects. After a bit of back-and-forth troubleshooting, DJI sent me a complete M3 Cine replacement.

Same here with the Rc Pro disconnects, been trying to figure it out for a while! Any and everything I have tried to fix this. I flew the Air2s with Rc Pro and also experienced the same disconnects when using 2.4ghz or Auto dual transmission. The stock controller doesn't disconnect on me like this so I'm assuming it has to be the Rc Pro. The confusing thing is DJI had me send drone and rc pro in and they deemed that both are working as they should. Very frustrating!!

I have the same issue. I turned off cache recording. I still get one disconnect for about 5 seconds after launch but none during flight. If this works for anyone can you confirm on this thread.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR