DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro new FW V.03.02.0900

Filmarik

Reactions
I was prompted to update my RC Pro controller to the new FW today. Or at least I checked the updates today and then I was prompted to update. In description it only states "minor bug fixes". It went without a hitch. I have not noticed anything new or different.

Most of these bug fixes are probably things IT notices in the programming codes which we won't see or notice on the performance side of the drone or the controller.

Reactions: Filmarik
Good! Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: sarahb
Most of these bug fixes are probably things IT notices in the programming codes which we won't see or notice on the performance side of the drone or the controller.
If that is the case I do not understand why they can't just release a patch to fix the erroneous code line. These updates are huge, 1.7GB, basicaly reinstalling the entire FW.

Last edited:
Not true, if these <minor bugs> does not affect us then why they bother to fix them? Even minor they have to inform the End User-Owner what did they fix.

Not true, if these <minor bugs> does not affect us then why they bother to fix them? Even minor they have to inform the End User-Owner what did they fix.
Every Minor Bug Fix that I have seen thus far had no explanation attached to them, there were some performance fixes that were explained, but that's it. I have never noticed a performance/operational issue before nor after these so called bug fixes, that's why I stated "Probably". It would be nice if DJI explained what those Bug Fixes were every time they do so, but that's asking for much.

😉

Reactions: Chris_GREECE
Every Minor Bug Fix that I have seen thus far had no explanation attached to them, there were some performance fixes that were explained, but that's it. I have never noticed a performance/operational issue before nor after these so called bug fixes, that's why I stated "Probably". It would be nice if DJI explained what those Bug Fixes were every time they do so, but that's asking for much.

😉
The way I look at this, I am glad that the RC Pro is still on their radar and not abandoned. It gives me hope that one day we might actually see a truly meaningful update. More options for button customization for example would be a pleasant surprise😀

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
熊大熊二