DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC strong interference warning

Hayabusa

Reactions
i was out yesterday chasing boats. All good, was out about 10000’ and that warning popped up. I still had control and turned around to head back. The entire way back the warning kept popping up.
What would causebthis? I didn’t move and nothing around me either.
Thanks
Mike

could be a local cell tower...! at 10K' away you could have flow to a point where the carrier frequency swapped the AC.

I get this from time to time and the quad doesn't have to be far from me. I've always wondered if other friends flying their Mavic's nearby me might be the issue. Anybody know? I don't recall reading about suggested min distant to other fliers. I will say this, when I run my Atlas booster it makes my buddies controllers throw that warning. Titan told me it's normal but there could be other factors I don't know about.

could be a local cell tower...! at 10K' away you could have flow to a point where the carrier frequency swapped the AC.

So all the way out was good and then hit area etc... then it stays like that till I was only a few thousand out.
What happens when frequency sweeps? What do You do in this situation.
It came up remote

I get this from time to time and the quad doesn't have to be far from me. I've always wondered if other friends flying their Mavic's nearby me might be the issue. Anybody know? I don't recall reading about suggested min distant to other fliers. I will say this, when I run my Atlas booster it makes my buddies controllers throw that warning. Titan told me it's normal but there could be other factors I don't know about.

Now there were many. Maybe 3 Mavic, a Phantom and inspire.
I wionder!

even tho the manual states no more than three at a time. there still could of been interference from them

three.jpg

I got this the other day . i reviewed my flight records and pin pointed where the message first appeared using google maps. Right below my mavic which was at 45 metres height was a sewer pumping station at the bottom of a steep street. Did a little research and these pumping stations use radar to detect the water level . It bounces radar and i assume some of the microwave s bounce up into the sky where my drone was.

I got the warning a couple weeks ago . I wanted to use a parking lot where the MD has a fresh water pump . People in the MD can haul water from this place . As soon as I got into the air I got lots of warnings . I think the transformer on the power pole is acting up . I have flown from my yard at my shop and have been within 30’ of my transformer and no problems.
So I just found a new place to launch from

Uhm...... 10K feet away, you must have incredible eyesight to see her VLOS from there....Lol

Waylander

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet