DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

really, how focused is focus

hewo

Reactions
in my samsung galaxy s8 i playback those humongous sized 3.5gb mp4's.
configurations of camera are all stock assigned, better yet, flashed by asst2v1.2.4 and never touched (grapevine issues firmware 300drone & 200rc)

incredibly high mp4 resolution is very apparent macroscopically.

however magnifying particular detail reveals out of focus, the fuzziness of outline boundary.

Thats unacceptable.

Why? The original costco honolulu drone mp4 do not have fuzziness. Grapevine took it giving me a new set. But those dated mp4's speak the truth, low vibration spells zero fuzziness.

Grapevine has sent the 2nd new set after receiving their 1st replaced set. Focus is the issue.

A vibration engineer mounts sensors to survey vibrations. Entity doesnt. The three vibration contributions are motor, props, and cpu fan

Gimbal sponge dampeners erode in oxygen embrittling their function to annihilate and isolate optics from structure vibrations.

By revealing the vast focus indifference showing costco's mp4 versus grapevine's twice replaced mp4's is 3rd replacement merited or not?

in my samsung galaxy s8 i playback those humongous sized 3.5gb mp4's.
configurations of camera are all stock assigned, better yet, flashed by asst2v1.2.4 and never touched (grapevine issues firmware 300drone & 200rc)

incredibly high mp4 resolution is very apparent macroscopically.

however magnifying particular detail reveals out of focus, the fuzziness of outline boundary.

Thats unacceptable.

Why? The original costco honolulu drone mp4 do not have fuzziness. Grapevine took it giving me a new set. But those dated mp4's speak the truth, low vibration spells zero fuzziness.

Grapevine has sent the 2nd new set after receiving their 1st replaced set. Focus is the issue.

A vibration engineer mounts sensors to survey vibrations. Entity doesnt. The three vibration contributions are motor, props, and cpu fan

Gimbal sponge dampeners erode in oxygen embrittling their function to annihilate and isolate optics from structure vibrations.

By revealing the vast focus indifference showing costco's mp4 versus grapevine's twice replaced mp4's is 3rd replacement merited or not?

The Mavic Air has a fixed focus so it’s always set to infinity there’s nothing you can do about it. If it looks good macroscopically then it looks good! Don’t use a ? on it! The human eye perceives images differently at different distances.

I use a program called Nik Collection which has tools for noise reduction and sharpening based on the distance the Image will be viewed at. If you zoom in on it it looks terrible but when you look at it from a normal distance it looks great, better then before.

the costco honolulu mavic air 4k mp4 magnified reveals the name logo of standup surfboarder some 500 to 600 feet above, thats clarity.
but grapevines new replacements, twice, can not compare, the costco bird's clarity.

It's gotta be the vibrations of grapevines' birds, more vibrations (motors rotate balanced, props rotate balanced, cpu blower rotate balanced) else camera suspension damper shock absorber not matched to vibration frequencies and displacements of vibrations induced from rotating machinery

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67