DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Really loving the smart controller!

Captain Lou

CRAZ-E-LOU
Premium Pilot
Reactions
It’s been a couple of weeks now and I must say that the smart controller is great ! I flew a waypoint flight that I programmed from my couch and it flew perfectly....
Set up is so much easier ... I’ve almost gotten over the price tag ! The 3rd party app feature is almost useless, probably the only thing I have an issue with...... I give it a big [emoji1303]

It’s been a couple of weeks now and I must say that the smart controller is great ! I flew a waypoint flight that I programmed from my couch and it flew perfectly....
Set up is so much easier ... I’ve almost gotten over the price tag ! The 3rd party app feature is almost useless, probably the only thing I have an issue with...... I give it a big [emoji1303]

I see you are a Tuskegee Airman. That means you're my father's age. I'm glad you kept up with flying! Congratulations!!!

Anyone getting disconnect issues? Since the last 2 updates I get this every flight and I’m only 100m or so out. Aerial in the correct position and when I get this I have full signal and video feeds!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser