DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recent M2P Firmware & Waypoints question

Citizen Flier

Reactions
I just updated the firmware on my M2P.. Anyone know if there are any feature improvements? (Using M2P with SC). Especially interested in improvements to Waypoints (am guessing that would be associated with the GO4 app)

Waypoints question: The rudimentary DJI waypoints features have an annoyingly fatal flaw, in that there seems to be a brief but noticeable pause when aircraft reaches each waypoint. This ruins any attempt at smooth video. A poster in another thread mentioned something about setting an option at the waypoint to "0" to eliminate the pause. But I don't see that option (perhaps he was referencing Litchi, or perhaps mistaken?)

Yes, I know Litchi has superior Waypoints control, but I would prefer to stick with the app I know at present, esp if I can eliminate the pauses at waypoints. Is there a setting for this? Any fix in the new firmware? Thanks.

I see no optional settings when setting waypoints:IMG_4754.jpg

I just updated the firmware on my M2P.. Anyone know if there are any feature improvements? (Using M2P with SC). Especially interested in improvements to Waypoints (am guessing that would be associated with the GO4 app)

Waypoints question: The rudimentary DJI waypoints features have an annoyingly fatal flaw, in that there seems to be a brief but noticeable pause when aircraft reaches each waypoint. This ruins any attempt at smooth video. A poster in another thread mentioned something about setting an option at the waypoint to "0" to eliminate the pause. But I don't see that option (perhaps he was referencing Litchi, or perhaps mistaken?)

Yes, I know Litchi has superior Waypoints control, but I would prefer to stick with the app I know at present, esp if I can eliminate the pauses at waypoints. Is there a setting for this? Any fix in the new firmware? Thanks.

I see no optional settings when setting waypoints:View attachment 111462
Not a flaw man you need to use curved waypoints. Not sure if go4 let’s you do that I use litchi for waypoints.

Not a flaw man you need to use curved waypoints. Not sure if go4 let’s you do that I use litchi for waypoints.
Would love to use curved waypoints. But you can’t pre-program any camera instructions (like gimbal pitch etc) in curved mode, like you can in straight line.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian