DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommend a ribbon cable please

9sec240

Reactions
Can you please recommend a quality gimbal ribbon cable? I would hate to replace it and have it not work or not work properly.

Thanks

I ordered this cable and it does not have all the adhesive spots that the factory cable has. It also does not fit very well. Specifically where it makes the 90 degree turn just before the roll connection. It is too wide and interferes with getting the cable plugged in. I would not recommend this cable.
Sorry to hear that. I have installed this cable on a few MP's. I did not have any issues. The ribbons I got from them did have the adhesive. It is possible they might have started using another distributor when re stocking.

Sorry to hear that. I have installed this cable on a few MP's. I did not have any issues. The ribbons I got from them did have the adhesive. It is possible they might have started using another distributor when re stocking.

Thanks. Probably the case. This did have some adhesive, just not in as many places as factory.

Unfortunately, this did not fix my issue.

I have heard of guys having to try a second ribbon cable . My spare that I bought is from DJI as far as I know

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98