DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recommendations for an affordable tablet anyone?

Dopper

Reactions
I am using my iPhone 7 as a screen for my MPP. I would love to have a larger screen but hesitate at the cost of purchasing an I-Pad mini with wifi and GPS. $400 plus seems like an extravagance just for better viewing.
At some point when I up-grade my phone I may purchase an I-Phone plus with a larger screen. In the mean time...can anyone recommend any kind of tablet device (Apple or not) that would be a cheaper alternative to purchase? Thank you for any help!

Reactions: old man mavic
I am using my iPhone 7 as a screen for my MPP. I would love to have a larger screen but hesitate at the cost of purchasing an I-Pad mini with wifi and GPS. $400 plus seems like an extravagance just for better viewing.
At some point when I up-grade my phone I may purchase an I-Phone plus with a larger screen. In the mean time...can anyone recommend any kind of tablet device (Apple or not) that would be a cheaper alternative to purchase? Thank you for any help!
to be honest you cant go wrong with an ipad 6th gen 9.7 32 gig wifi 2018 model they are really cheap at the moment have a good bright screen and work well with all mavics grab one while the black friday deals are on

Reactions: buddb55
to be honest you cant go wrong with an ipad 6th gen 9.7 32 gig wifi 2018 model they are really cheap at the moment have a good bright screen and work well with all mavics grab one while the black friday deals are on
I agree. I found this one to be the best value adequate for Go4.

Thank you for your recommendation. How important is having GPS when using one of these I-Pads? I understand you have to get a cellular capable one to get the GPS.
Thanks for your help!
Best Regards,
Doug

Reactions: old man mavic
Thank you for your recommendation. How important is having GPS when using one of these I-Pads? I understand you have to get a cellular capable one to get the GPS.
Thanks for your help!
Best Regards,
Doug
not to fly the drone it has its own GPS just make sure you have checked for any updates before you go out to fly the only thing you wont get in the field are the maps but you still get the basic map view which shows home point and the drones orientation to the home point

not to fly the drone it has its own GPS just make sure you have checked for any updates before you go out to fly the only thing you wont get in the field are the maps but you still get the basic map view which shows home point and the drones orientation to the home point
Thank you very much for all your help! Doug

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d