DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote beach in April

I bet that beach is popular in the summer months, again cracking scenery as always alex??

Reactions: alex_markov
REALLY NICE !!!!

But theres something strange going on when you TURN- (It like skips 10 frames etc)

If this was done using the Waypoints Mode- Then its a well known Problem -

... otherwise if not - it may be something to do with editing at a different framerate than the Original Video

Unless its Youtube Caching

Anyway AWSOME views- Could be SOuth africa, Hawaii or 'Bulgaria' (Smiling)
... also sounds like 1812 Overture Tshaikovski - without the Canons

Reactions: alex_markov
REALLY NICE !!!!

But theres something strange going on when you TURN- (It like skips 10 frames etc)

If this was done using the Waypoints Mode- Then its a well known Problem -

... otherwise if not - it may be something to do with editing at a different framerate than the Original Video

Unless its Youtube Caching

Anyway AWSOME views- Could be SOuth africa, Hawaii or 'Bulgaria' (Smiling)
... also sounds like 1812 Overture Tshaikovski - without the Canons

Thank You, I realize that 4K for this long and very detailed clip is overkill and Youtube smashed all fine details in the forest (I wasn't looking in Youtube yet ;) ), so I export an FHD version for comparison (no tech problems I had during flight)

I bet that beach is popular in the summer months, again cracking scenery as always alex??
In fact, there was a notorious fight's there as some landowners where closing the road and asking for some fees, from some comments I understand that there was a bridge to the beach - missing right now ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55