DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote control buttons not working

Jimbosmith

Reactions
On last couple of MM flights the video and stills buttons on the remote have not worked. I had to use the fly app to stop/start video and take stills.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I believe I am up to date on versions of everything.
Regards.

sometimes there is a delay depending on the distance the drone is from the RC, its best to stop the video recording then press the camera button to start taking pics

Now that you mentioned this, I experienced something like that on distances where I start to have bad signal.
What is strange is that I noticed that I can control drone with sticks but camera and pictures buttons does not respond. When drone is closer to me and I have better signal then these buttons works fine. So it's not about buttons but it is something with connection. Or maybe delay is too high. But again, I can, to some extent, control drone with sticks (with very choppy video transmission), and in the same time stopping video recording and taking pictures does not work, or starting video recording if I had camera in video mode. And I think that I did try to do it from mobile app, but that didn't work also. Everything works fine when I get drone little closer to me.
Did you mean something like that?
Does anyone else experienced this?

Reactions: AndreaBB
On last couple of MM flights the video and stills buttons on the remote have not worked. I had to use the fly app to stop/start video and take stills.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I believe I am up to date on versions of everything.
Regards.
THIS HAPPEND TO ME TODAY, i´M THINKING OF DOING A CONTROL DOWNGRADE AND UPDADE AGAIN

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki