DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Id Receiver

R

rcanboy27

Hi folks, mile high drone services just released a video of a receiver which is capable of receive remote id. They tested it with the Mavic 3 in the video, and the way they programmed it is very cool. The video was posted about 40 mikes ago. If you want to purchase a unit, just go to their website and send them an email. Watch the video and you will find out why all these phone tracking apps are not tracking remote id.
They have a small quantity in stock and according to the video, will be ordering more due to demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious what it would show if two drones are in the air in the same vicinity.
I am getting a unit; you never know when you will need one of these ESP32's. They are selling them for 49.95 already programmed at their website, just send them an email that you would like to purchase one.

Reactions: Xitor
I’ll wait until it’s map linked with data for all drones on-screen. Hopefully an app for tablets or phones.

Reactions: GFields
I’ll wait until it’s map linked with data for all drones on-screen. Hopefully an app for tablets or phones.
I talked to Dave from Mile High Drone Services, here in Colorado, and the receiver comes with the software that opens google maps on your phone showing the remote and UAV location. In a few weeks they are going to release a new version of the receiver with a bigger screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Capt KO
I talked to Dave from Mile High Drone Services, here in Colorado, and the receiver comes with the software that opens google maps on your phone showing the remote and UAS location. In a few weeks they are going to release a new version of the receiver with a bigger screen.
He also stated that the new version will be able to detect more than one UAS. They are working on it as we speak, the current version detects only one drone. If you want one of these devices, send them an email, he told me that the demand is growing by the minute. They are going to post a video on YT as as soon the reciever is ready. Once I have knowlege that the video is posted, I will post it on this website. I trust these folks, they know what they are doing!!!

Reactions: Greenflash
While this works I wonder why I would need this instead of the Drone Scanner app once that app begins to work correctly.

I just checked the FAA's Declaration of Compliance website and I have yet to see if DJI plans to update their Mavic Air 2 for Remote ID upgrade.
Hopefully, DJI will not forget the MA2 owners especially since DJI is still committed to keeping the MA2 current.
I have contacted DJI to request a response to the remote ID firmware and the MA2, I'll post as soon as I know. HFTA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marko07