DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Remote Valley in the Dolomites

Is that doctored/distorted in any way? It gives me the impression of being an almost perfect 'on its side C' shape.
Stunning either way but even more so if undoctored.
The lower left is 'interesting', it took me some time to work what I was seeing.

Awesome. It's the Dolomites where everything in nature appears to be perfect there.

Reactions: JeffreyS
Nice photo

Fab pic and thanks for letting us see it. What a beautiful place and very well portrayed.

I brought my M3 to Italy recently and glad I did. Yes, I was properly permitted and registered. Here is a nice valley at sunset one evening. This is a panorama of perhaps 9 images. No one around. A glorious moment for me. (clic image to see large).

View attachment 166400
Brilliant photo. Will be there myself with a M3 in a month. Can you guide me, as to how you went about obtaining your operator ID? I find the Italian website difficult. Have my EASA certificate. Thank you

Beautiful! Putting that one on the wall @ home?

Brilliant photo. Will be there myself with a M3 in a month. Can you guide me, as to how you went about obtaining your operator ID? I find the Italian website difficult. Have my EASA certificate. Thank you

Yes, at first it seemed challenging, but slog through it and find out how to do the minimum required. Register your drone and yourself and buy enough tokens to pay for it, a few USD.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure