DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair Tool For DJI Products

IMU

Reactions
Stepping out on a limb here.
I just replaced the gimbal on the Mavic Air 2.
I ran the python script to calibrate the gimbal.
LinearHall
JointCoarse
Calibration was successful.
Now I am getting these error messages.

Gimbal imu data error. Contact dji support for assistance (code: 40021)
Gimbal calibration error. Restart acircraft or contact dji Support if the issue persists. (Code: 40011)
Camera not calibrated Image quality may be affected Contact DJI Support for assistance (code: 30144)

Gimbal and camera are functioning perfect.
Is there any work around software that is known to the forum to correct and clear these messages?
Something like the DJI Repair Tool for DJI products.

Thank You

Reactions: DDS
Stepping out on a limb here.
I just replaced the gimbal on the Mavic Air 2.
I ran the python script to calibrate the gimbal.
LinearHall
JointCoarse
Calibration was successful.
Now I am getting these error messages.

Gimbal imu data error. Contact dji support for assistance (code: 40021)
Gimbal calibration error. Restart acircraft or contact dji Support if the issue persists. (Code: 40011)
Camera not calibrated Image quality may be affected Contact DJI Support for assistance (code: 30144)

Gimbal and camera are functioning perfect.
Is there any work around software that is known to the forum to correct and clear these messages?
Something like the DJI Repair Tool for DJI products.

Thank You
To clear the errors you would need to log into the dji servers in mainland china via a dedicated vpn and pair the gimbal sn w/ the drones....nice to see you got it to work though. good job! Only DJI or an approved repair facility would have access..

Reactions: IMU
To clear the errors you would need to log into the dji servers in mainland china via a dedicated vpn and pair the gimbal sn w/ the drones....nice to see you got it to work though. good job! Only DJI or an approved repair facility would have access..
Thank you for the speedy response.
I was afraid of the answer. :)

Reactions: PeterPatrick
Wait, that's possible?

Only DJi? No!
Looks like this guy IS LOGGED TO DJI VPN and has login creds. notice how he blanks out the software he using w a smiley...looks similar to dji vpn but cant confirm (2:30 & 2:45) either is dji vpn or some hacked software

Looks like this guy IS LOGGED TO DJI VPN and has login creds. notice how he blanks out the software he using w a smiley...looks similar to dji vpn but cant confirm (2:30 & 2:45) either is dji vpn or some hacked software
So are you saying that you cannot change gimbals on the Mavic Air 2/2S?

I think, it's hacked software :)

Then what's your point?
chk post #2

chk post #2
Ahhh, ok, that makes sense.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member