DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replaced Gimbal Now Wont Calibrate

justinmercer

Reactions
Hey I replaced the gimbal, and this is what it is doing now? Check Out The Youtube Videos Below

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did that member calibrate the gimbal or simply use some software to match the numbers in order for the gimbal to work? or both?

Last edited:
I am thinking that this member got the numbers working BUT did not calibrate the gimbal itself- just an Idea. you may want to see if you can calibrate it using python if you need instructions for this I can post them or just go to YouTube.

P.S. Yorkshire----I have not heard from the guy that has the 500 dollar software...BUT that sounds super cheap for a RepairTool clone.:confused:

I am thinking that this member got the numbers working BUT did not calibrate the gimbal itself- just an Idea. you may want to see if you can calibrate it using python if you need instructions for this I can post them or just go to YouTube.

P.S. Yorkshire----I have not heard from the guy that has the 500 dollar software...BUT that sounds super cheap for a RepairTool clone.:confused:
For some reason I have the impression it might have been an add-on to existing software rather than a stand alone thing but I could be wrong there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clabu