DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Replaced my first broken propeller - tested and all is fine

Paul Iddon

Reactions
This morning I found I had a broken propeller blade, so had to attach a replacement set of blades, which then needed testing. UAV Forecast said it was not a good day to fly - with some strong winds around, but the Mini 3 Pro coped fairly well.

This is the short test video I made, of The Ribble Millennium Link Preston. Opened in July 2002 The Millennium Ribble Link is Britain’s newest inland waterway - the six-mile navigation costing almost £6m.

Paul.

Nice video!

Reactions: Paul Iddon
What are you testing for?

To make sure it goes in all the right places, in all the right directions, like it did before the swap out.

I do watch YouTube videos to see how to do things, and there are several out there, some which say to make sure the drone follows commands as before.

Once I was sure it doing that, I sent it out on the short ride around the area in the video.

Paul.

So, you're testing a new propellor and you do it over water...you are a brave person.

I was over a grassy field before sending it over the canal. Just behind where I was (the bike rider ride in front of me) there is a wide open bit of land but tbh I wouldn't have liked it going down there either, lol...

Paul.

I would say your new blades are working very well. Great video! Thanks for the aerial guided tour.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc