DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Mavic 2 Zoom Won't Link to Smart Controller

jelarv

Reactions
After waiting over 2 weeks for DJI to send a refurbished M2Z to replace a new M2Z that had a defective gimbal, I can't get the new one to link with my Smart Controller. The M2Z firmware is up to date per the DJI Assistant 2 app and the SC just went through a firmware update. When I try to add a new device on the SC, it beeps as it should and when I press the link button on the M2Z it turns red and then nothing happens other than the SC keeps beeping until I eventually have to shut it off for not pairing. I've tried this about 5 times and can't get it to link.

Would this appear to be a defective "refurbished" M2Z that is still in need of more refurbishment?

After waiting over 2 weeks for DJI to send a refurbished M2Z to replace a new M2Z that had a defective gimbal, I can't get the new one to link with my Smart Controller. The M2Z firmware is up to date per the DJI Assistant 2 app and the SC just went through a firmware update. When I try to add a new device on the SC, it beeps as it should and when I press the link button on the M2Z it turns red and then nothing happens other than the SC keeps beeping until I eventually have to shut it off for not pairing. I've tried this about 5 times and can't get it to link.

Would this appear to be a defective "refurbished" M2Z that is still in need of more refurbishment?
I am assuming your using the App linking function? Alternatively, you can use the button combination method, press down the C1, C2, and Record button to enter the linking mode. Then press the Linking button on the drone and wait for the Mavic 2 to automatically link with the controller. Give that a try...if not best to give DJI "call" unfortunately.

Does sound like it is drone side though.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada