DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Request help using Tripltek 8 Pro to plan waypoint flights with Mavic 3 Pro

KLJ5

Reactions
Hi everyone. I have a newly acquired Mavic 3 Pro and DJI RC controller. I'd like to use the waypoints feature. As the screen is relatively small for my aging eyes, I'd prefer to pre-plan my waypoints flight using my larger Tripltek 8 Pro tablet (Android) in the comfort of my home and transfer the flight plan to the controller to have available for my flight. However, I haven't a clue as to how to start the process of planning it on the tablet i.e. would I open DJI Fly on the tablet, power up the drone and then plan away? If yes, then what? How would I transfer the info to the controller? I'd really appreciate any very specific instructions you could give me to help me out with this endeavour. Thanx in advance.

Hi everyone. I have a newly acquired Mavic 3 Pro and DJI RC controller. I'd like to use the waypoints feature. As the screen is relatively small for my aging eyes, I'd prefer to pre-plan my waypoints flight using my larger Tripltek 8 Pro tablet (Android) in the comfort of my home and transfer the flight plan to the controller to have available for my flight. However, I haven't a clue as to how to start the process of planning it on the tablet i.e. would I open DJI Fly on the tablet, power up the drone and then plan away? If yes, then what? How would I transfer the info to the controller? I'd really appreciate any very specific instructions you could give me to help me out with this endeavour. Thanx in advance.
View this tutorial to see if it helps

Reactions: sarahb
That's an excellent comprehensive video on waypoints that teaches me lots that I didn't know, having only used the waypoints function on my Mavic 2 Pro. It's much different. I can see why it's recommended to plan the flight while airborne. Nonetheless, I'd still like to get a handle on planning on my tablet on the ground. Thanx for your help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916