DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reverse Auto-Pilot

ClaudioSr

Reactions
I was thinking if there is a function I could return home following the same path, hight, speed, and etc exactly the reverse of when going forward back to the start point.

I know the RH will bring the drone up to the predetermined hight, turn it facing the HP and fly back in a straight line, turn again now facing the same way when started, and finally land.

Imagine a rewind button on the video. That's what I was thinking. Of course I would like to still be able to alter the yaw and camera view.

I was thinking if there is a function I could return home following the same path, hight, speed, and etc exactly the reverse of when going forward back to the start point.

I know the RH will bring the drone up to the predetermined hight, turn it facing the HP and fly back in a straight line, turn again now facing the same way when started, and finally land.

Imagine a rewind button on the video. That's what I was thinking. Of course I would like to still be able to alter the yaw and camera view.

You can make a waypoint mission and set the speed positive to make it go forward and then negative to make it come back through the same path.

Correct, and that was my thinking. The idea was not to plan ahead as the waypoint do, but just to press the "rewind button" after a free flight and that's it

For example, I take off and start explore the place as it goes, and at certain point I say; that's looks good, no I press the magic button and I will enjoy the ride back.

Maybe I need to be more familiar with the waypoint function lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998