DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Revisited a hunters camp hidden in the forest of BC, Canada ...

Gorgeous places! It is my life dream to stay alone… but in Italy it is not so easy! Thanks for sharing.
G
I know, went to Italy a few years ago, loved Toscany, then it was time for some quiet mountain time ... well, it was far from quiet, I mean far from "Canada quiet". Thank you for stopping by and leaving the comment.

Great storytelling and mixture of footage, wonderful scenery. Loved it. Thanks for sharing
Great video!! In some cases drone only air shots are appropriate, but think the mix of ground and air shots makes a much more compelling video when done right, as you have here. Another good example is the discover show "Homestead Rescue" where they have a good drone pilot who mixes it in with ground shots and hyperlapses.
Thank you, I like mixing it up, anything to keep me interested and not bored. Don't know that show, will look it up.

Reactions: Xitor
Great storytelling and mixture of footage, wonderful scenery. Loved it. Thanks for sharing
Thank you, glad you made it through :).

That was wonderful. What an artist you are. Was all of the video shot with your drone?
Thank you for the kind words, aerials were shot with the drone, all ground shots, car, highway, time-lapse was shot with BMPCC4K and Contax Carls Zeiss and Pentax lenses.

Great video. The colours in the forest are amazing with the Reds in amongst the Green. Thanks for sharing
Reds are for the most part blueberry bushes, tones of black bears there, the area is one giant blueberry farm really :).

Reactions: joaobeninho
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa