DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Revisiting Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania | A Short Film: AFTER THE STORM | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pilot's Perspective: This video consolidates 3 separate flights into a short film about overcoming adversaries.

The first flight showcases working tirelessly in hopes of a better outcome; the second flight reveals a spectacular sunset that evokes raw emotion about how it feels to stay committed to the goals in mind despite the turbulence that takes place during the day - also gives the viewer of feeling accomplished for the day; the third flight exhibits the start of a new day, vividly reminding viewers to start the day with optimism and moving forward.

Each flight was filmed in 3 unique conditions; the first flight being filmed in windy conditions with a strong overcast and heavy rain in the vicinity (there were actual times where torrential downpours were happening before and after filming); the second flight was filmed shortly after it rained and coincided with a sunset setting over the valley; the third flight was filmed the following morning where the skies were crisp, it was the start of a new week, and the sun in its full glory - revealed the essence of life.

#ProjectArjun #PAC2027 #PAS2PAC #TMinus #PAS #physicianassociate #physicianassistant

Filming Location: Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States

Track # 1 -
Track Title: Beside You
Album: It’s a Bittersweet Life (2019)
Artist: Sid Acharya

Track # 2 -
Track Title: Summit (2021)
Artist: Gray North
Echoes Blue Music

Track # 3 -
Track Title: Life In Peace
Album: Infinity (2015)
Artist: David Celeste
Epidemic Sound

Filming Dates: Monday, May 27, 2024 - Tuesday, May 28, 2024

| Project Arjun |
FAA Part 107 Certified
Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Fantastic! Well flown and well put together!

Thank you all for the positive feedback :)

Nice job at putting it together. Can i suggest looking at using some transitions between your clips - the jump between clips is jarring and interferes with your lovely music and scenery. I use anywhere between a .5 second transtion to a 2 second transition or even longer at the end of a piece. I just put them where I feel smoothness is needed and leave them out when i'm making a strong statement. Good luck with future projects!

Nice job at putting it together. Can i suggest looking at using some transitions between your clips - the jump between clips is jarring and interferes with your lovely music and scenery. I use anywhere between a .5 second transtion to a 2 second transition or even longer at the end of a piece. I just put them where I feel smoothness is needed and leave them out when i'm making a strong statement. Good luck with future projects!
Thank you for your feedback @RobinM I will definitely incorporate your feedback in subsequent projects :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916