DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River Thames UK

mavic53

Reactions
River Thames to the SW of London. Shot at 2.7K on ISO 100 with an 8ND filter in True colour mode , a small amount of digital exposure and zoom function. The building at the end is Hampton Court Palace originally for King Henry VIII and his six wives. Despite the crowds in the river bank, the size and ease of operation with the Mavic elicited no comment at all. The compactness of the Mavic for me is perfect as a camera platform. The picture quality is excellent. I look forward to getting the Platinum edition as soon as it is available here in the UK

River Thames to the SW of London. Shot at 2.7K on ISO 100 with an 8ND filter in True colour mode , a small amount of digital exposure and zoom function. The building at the end is Hampton Court Palace originally for King Henry VIII and his six wives. Despite the crowds in the river bank, the size and ease of operation with the Mavic elicited no comment at all. The compactness of the Mavic for me is perfect as a camera platform. The picture quality is excellent. I look forward to getting the Platinum edition as soon as it is available here in the UK
hey where about in south west is that? I'm from Wandsworth SW London and looks like a cool place to do my next drone project

Go left at Hampton Court bridge and try various turnings towards the river up to Walton bridge

Thanks, brings back memories of visiting the area as a child.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio