DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rock rivers up close

Nice scenery Alex. Your turns and gimbal tilts are looking pretty good. I’d set a specific exposure for each run. It looks like the exposure is set to auto. Warm it up, add some contrast and lower the black point a bit.

Reactions: alex_markov
Nice scenery Alex. Your turns and gimbal tilts are looking pretty good. I’d set a specific exposure for each run. It looks like the exposure is set to auto. Warm it up, add some contrast and lower the black point a bit.
Thank You, it was a really bad light with some clouds and after landing sun came up ;)
I'll try what I understood from You, but lower the black point - I have no idea what is it ;)

Beautiful countryside!!!! I was just west of you in Budapest and just east of you in Atyrau and the topography is nothing like that. Much nicer than where I was.

Thank You, it was a really bad light with some clouds and after landing sun came up ;)
I'll try what I understood from You, but lower the black point - I have no idea what is it ;)

As you mentioned, the sun came out. It got very hazy. You can either use a bit of dehaze filter or make the shadows a little darker. That should make the color a little more saturated. The color balance could be a little warmer. Not criticisms, just suggested color grading enhancements.

Beautiful countryside!!!! I was just west of you in Budapest and just east of you in Atyrau and the topography is nothing like that. Much nicer than where I was.
Almost all places hide a beauty You need to uncover it ;) but You are right Bulgaria is very beautiful and various country

Reactions: SmilingOgre
As you mentioned, the sun came out. It got very hazy. You can either use a bit of dehaze filter or make the shadows a little darker. That should make the color a little more saturated. The color balance could be a little warmer. Not criticisms, just suggested color grading enhancements.
I have a lot to learn ;)

Smooooooth flying Alex.
You must get more than your share of exercise ...although I guess the car is not far away (for Mikas' sake LOL)
We do exercise, some times more then she like, but to cover more and far you need a car ;) like yestarday: 500km car; 30+ km drone, 9 flights; 7 dams; one Roman bridge in one sweep ;)

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143