DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Rooi Els OR else

Droffarc

Reactions
On the sea side of the valley with the green & gold grass is the coastline of Rooi Els (Red something else or other) most likely from the red colouration of the water in the estuary from the tannin from the roots of the vegetation.
It sports a large expanse of beach which is occasionally under water. The mountain in the background is known as Hangklip (hanging rock)
Rooi Els is a favourite drinking spot over weekends for bikers who get their adrenaline rush from raiding FAST on the twisty, busy road. Also often in stormy seas boaters come to grief on the rocks (Sounds like a drink - grief on the rocks) hence the cross featured at the end.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Reactions: W2EJ and sikspy
On the sea side of the valley with the green & gold grass is the coastline of Rooi Els (Red something else or other) most likely from the red colouration of the water in the estuary from the tannin from the roots of the vegetation.
It sports a large expanse of beach which is occasionally under water. The mountain in the background is known as Hangklip (hanging rock)
Rooi Els is a favourite drinking spot over weekends for bikers who get their adrenaline rush from raiding FAST on the twisty, busy road. Also often in stormy seas boaters come to grief on the rocks (Sounds like a drink - grief on the rocks) hence the cross featured at the end.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Good video and I loved the sound track Thumbswayup..what is the music?

Good video and I loved the sound track Thumbswayup..what is the music?
Horses to Water - Topher Mohr and Alex Elena available from Youtube studio. (sounds somewhat like riders on the storm or something bt the Ventures or Hank Marvin)
Glad you liked the video, thanks for watching.
How much riding did you get recently and how does the heavy GS handle in snow?

Horses to Water - Topher Mohr and Alex Elena available from Youtube studio. (sounds somewhat like riders on the storm or something bt the Ventures or Hank Marvin)
Glad you liked the video, thanks for watching.
How much riding did you get recently and how does the heavy GS handle in snow?
Thanks for the info..as you say its sounds like a cross between all 3.. definitely got Hank's tremolo in there :)
We were released from lock down since March 29th and able to ride for leisure, so been doing plenty. Thankfully we dont get much snow in South of England and if it does snow I wont be riding the bike ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR