DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH

minipro3

Reactions
I fly a lot with Obstacle Avoidance OFF because of the nature of my flights. I noticed the other day that RTH would not activate manually. is RTH affected when Obstacle Avoidance is turned off ??

Also looking for a good website to download music tracks for my drone videos. Any suggestions ?

Also looking for a good website to download music tracks for my drone videos. Any suggestions ?
There are plenty copyright free videos on Youtube.

@minipro3 i assume by operate manually,you either pressed and held the pause RTH button, on the RC ,or used the screen icon to instigate RTH
it needs the RTH button to be held down for a few seconds, till it starts to bleep ,a quick press will just cause the drone to pause, and wait for an input from the RC it will do this regardless of what setting the OA is set to

I have a 5:05 minute long video , can't find many clips of music that long ? How do you guys deal with long vids and music ?

I tried, but the beginning and the end of song is so different that it comes out sounding funky
Almost every piece of music has something like a refrain or a bridge that repeats. The trick is to do your cut/blend at that point, not at the very beginning and end of the piece which are almost always distinct from each other.

I have a 5:05 minute long video , can't find many clips of music that long ? How do you guys deal with long vids and music ?
Some music for film and video are composed to be "looping", meaning you can repeat it seamlessly. On soundimage.org all the tracks that can be looped are marked with (looping) in the title.

@minipro3 i assume by operate manually,you either pressed and held the pause RTH button, on the RC ,or used the screen icon to instigate RTH
it needs the RTH button to be held down for a few seconds, till it starts to bleep ,a quick press will just cause the drone to pause, and wait for an input from the RC it will do this regardless of what setting the OA is set to
That’s really useful to know. Thanks.

Reactions: old man mavic
I fly a lot with Obstacle Avoidance OFF because of the nature of my flights. I noticed the other day that RTH would not activate manually. is RTH affected when Obstacle Avoidance is turned off ??

Apple Music might work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423