DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Saddle Mountain Arizona

Paleomanjim

Reactions
We pulled into camp here late in the afternoon right before sundown and I managed to get in a couple flights just before and after sunset, then another flight early morning. Probably some of the most exciting flights I have had yet. The Mountain rises 2000' above the desert floor and has some awesome character to it. Most of the flying was near the summit using DJI FPV drone. Saddle Mountain is located 30 miles west of Phoenix north of the 10 near the town of Tonopah. Lots of rock hounds out here. I'll be back.

Great video - Very smooth flying - Really like the parts where you flew closer to the mountain ridges and downslopes. I found the music relaxing.

Great video - Very smooth flying - Really like the parts where you flew closer to the mountain ridges and downslopes. I found the music relaxing.
Thanks folks. Having a lot of fun with the drone traveling around the country and always a pleasure to be able to share

Nice flying. I find the descents a more immersive experience.
Thanks mate from Down Under
The goggles certainly help with the descents, also the gimbal on the FPV drone can be angled down to give a better view of what is below. That said the drone can descend so quickly that it is easy to come down onto something unseen in the goggles so I am still learning to take is easy. Glad you liked it, thanks

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
Nicely done, thanks for sharing. I lived in the Phoenix area awhile back, pre-drone days. Your video gave me a better appreciation for the area, and what I was missing. I will be heading back there in a short while and hope to do some flying in the Redrocks / Sedona area. Thanks again !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan