DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Sailing Sulawesi: Our first impressions

Vernon

Reactions
His guys.

We missed putting this video out last weekend. Eli was sick for the first time, fever and a cough/cold so we spent our time working about him. Obviously our first time too deal with this and as most of you will know, pretty stressful to see your baby suffering and feeling pretty helpless. Marie made this whole video (and the next one) and she has less time than me as Eli just needs her more. A big effort on her part to get this video done and I really like it, it's really her touch that gives it a different feeling.

Sailing around Sualwesi, Indonesia. This is our first real taste of things to come. The amazing generosity of the villagers we come across at a small islands just amazed us but it came at a price. Lots of pretty beautiful drone footage in this one. The 3Pro was a big outlay for us but I'm finding it was really worth it, I have so many options with a the different focal lengths.

Enjoy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another great episode. Hope Eli is doing better.

Reactions: Vernon and sarahb
I'd put a life jacket on that baby when you're in that little boat :)

Reactions: Vernon
His guys.

We missed putting this video out last weekend. Eli was sick for the first time, fever and a cough/cold so we spent our time working about him. Obviously our first time too deal with this and as most of you will know, pretty stressful to see your baby suffering and feeling pretty helpless. Marie made this whole video (and the next one) and she has less time than me as Eli just needs her more. A big effort on her part to get this video done and I really like it, it's really her touch that gives it a different feeling.

Sailing around Sualwesi, Indonesia. This is our first real taste of things to come. The amazing generosity of the villagers we come across at a small islands just amazed us but it came at a price. Lots of pretty beautiful drone footage in this one. The 3Pro was a big outlay for us but I'm finding it was really worth it, I have so many options with a the different focal lengths.

Enjoy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Truly amazing experiences! Without your amazing video it would be very uninteresting.

Dale
Miami

Very interesting Vern. I know about the fuel problems out on the islands, but somehow things get sorted otherwise where would we be. That is how Indonesia is.
With the interaction of the locals, my comment is that they are trying to figure out if you are real or not. Wouldn't be too many bule's out in those parts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
algirasingh