DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung galaxy S9+ not working with older Dji go 4

msf1344

Reactions
Hi I had a samsung s7 edge with dji go 4 version 4.2.4 and also have a Mavic pro with firmware 1.04.0200 . I never had any problem till i decided to upgrade my phone to samsung s9+ so I downloaded the same version of dji go 4 which was 4.2.4 but after installation the app not opening on this device . please if anyone can help ?

Reactions: Former Member
Well, yeah, you can run into compatibility issues with older versions of software. Is there a reason you're not using the current version of Go 4?

Hi I had a samsung s7 edge with dji go 4 version 4.2.4 and also have a Mavic pro with firmware 1.04.0200 . I never had any problem till i decided to upgrade my phone to samsung s9+ so I downloaded the same version of dji go 4 which was 4.2.4 but after installation the app not opening on this device . please if anyone can help ?

Ive been using my S9+ for months with no issues whatsoever. Does the app simply not open?

Reactions: msf1344
Im on 4.3.14 and it performs flawlessly, but then again, I use Litchi for most of my waypoint flights. I only use DJI Go 4 if Im doing FOV, and dont need to Livestream it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31