DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung S7 Mavic 2

Hi guys am getting conflicting reports. Does a S7 Samsung work with a Mavic pro 2 ?
Thanks
I'm using an s7 I have & it works perfectly. Just to note I do not have a sim card in this phone its a spare I have and intend to use it just for the drone screen so there is no interference from incoming calls or alerts.

Wow just want I wanted to read. I have read lots of guys have problems with Android. Thanks very much for reply ..

Reactions: Whack
My Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 8) is my main phone and I use with the M2P just fine while connected to my carrier's LTE network.

Reactions: atis
I don't know what all these problems are coming from.
I have been flying mavic 2 with 4.3.0 app without any problem on both Android and IOS.

First i was flying it with a really old, slow Samsung j5 from 2015, that was a low price model with really low specc. I was amazed that it even did work with the dji go app after all i've seen people saying it has so much problem with android. But it was working, however with alot of lag sometimes.

I have also been flying with the Iphone 7. However the screen is to small but absolutely no lag and works great. However video cache is not working.

And also my Samsung 7 Edge which is as good as iphone 7 and no lag at all, also the video cache is working. The only problem is that you can't stop the controller from charging the phone.

Under all my flights i have NEVER had a crash of the app. It has been really good actually. And i now have many many hours behind the mavic 2 without any problems.

Tried mine with a friends Samsung S7 and no problems at all, my own S5 struggles slightly unless cache is turned off.
Will probably look out for a refurb S7 it seemed a nice phone with bright display.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419